mole
Last night, the strangest thing happened when i was standing in front of my bedroom mirror. I was scrutinizing myself before shower time and then i suddenly realised i had a tiny mole on my chin. I mean, i'm sure i knew i had it, alongside with another tiny one next to my nose and under my left eye, but that fact seemed to only occur to me last night. I was rubbing at it, making sure it was real and not just an unfortunate smudge of dirt or something. Then i stared at my reflection and kept asking myself "since when did i have a mole on my chin?" How did i manage to forget such an important detail of my own facial features?
It was surreal. That bimbotic moment took quite a while to pass, i was hit pretty badly by it.
It was surreal. That bimbotic moment took quite a while to pass, i was hit pretty badly by it.