<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8494642?origin\x3dhttps://casualpotpourri.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

a potpourri of sense and feminine lunacy

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

part II

I am the girl whose self-esteem you ate with your merciless teasing, i don't understand why boys do that to their crushes. I'm the one who breaks my promises, but abides by those i've never mentioned to you before. I am the girl who thinks that relationships should have obituaries, so everyone knows what happened in a succinct line or two. I'm the girl who's terrified of lizards when i face them one-on-one in the bathroom at night but think they are cute when there's people around. I am the girl whose slippers you stole from my doorstep, i hope that they fit you.

I'm the girl who will stay up for hours just to hear your voice. I'm the one who never leans on the lift walls of my flat, and trust me, neither should you. I am the girl who wants you near always and, when alone, to say the things i say to you in the hope that somehow in a cosmic accident you might hear them wherever you are. I'm the girl who understands you, but pretends not to so that you would not know how similar we actually are.