monday blues
One fine day i am bouncing about with my hair down, eating barbecued stingray and laughing heartily, the next i am lying in bed whimpering like a puppy. Women are most vulnerable when we are sick, we want someone to bring us our medication, put ice compress on our foreheads, watch tv with us, tell us we are still beautiful and whip up a delicious hot meal at the end of the day.
I spent most of the day under the covers, which is the only way to spend a Monday anyway, and i managed to renew my parents' and my passports online. It is amazing how many such things can get done so easily via the internet. I'm not surprised that one of these days you can get food literally out of the monitor screen ala Willy Wonka's Television Chocolate Camera. I hope that gets invented soon, then i can have a plate of aglio e olio with finely grated cheese and bacon even when i'm all alone. Sniff.
I spent most of the day under the covers, which is the only way to spend a Monday anyway, and i managed to renew my parents' and my passports online. It is amazing how many such things can get done so easily via the internet. I'm not surprised that one of these days you can get food literally out of the monitor screen ala Willy Wonka's Television Chocolate Camera. I hope that gets invented soon, then i can have a plate of aglio e olio with finely grated cheese and bacon even when i'm all alone. Sniff.