<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8494642?origin\x3dhttps://casualpotpourri.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

a potpourri of sense and feminine lunacy

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

part I

I'm the girl who is turning twenty five in a little less than 24 hours and i still feel like a child. I'm the girl who doesn't throw away flowers she receives, she hangs them upside down at her bedroom window and forgets about them, till their dry petals fall off one by one and the stalks become bare. I'm the girl you saw walking in the supermarket with a dreamy smile on my face, thinking of linen tablecloths and homecooked pasta.

I'm the girl who only likes chocolates in tiny amounts, like the sprinkles upon a cupcake. I am the girl who once put the letter O in GR_PE at Scrabble and look at you in the eye with a straight face, saying "There's no such word as GRAPE! I am the girl who wishes for an elder brother, so that he can fulfill the expectations i have failed to reach.