wanderlust
I want to travel.
Maybe even spend 6 months, a year abroad somewhere teaching children with special needs, living, absorbing new cultures and forging new friendships. I want to find a rustic hideaway in this noisy, swarming city where i can take refuge. I want to sit by an ocean and feel the rumbling waves. I want to dig my toes deep into the sand and feel its granules slough away at my skin, wearing away my cynicism. I want to bask in the purity of nature, surround myself with trees and flowers and angels. I want to do these things by myself.
I love companionship, yet i constantly desire to be alone. The farther entrenched i become in my aching, the more i long to recluse.
Maybe even spend 6 months, a year abroad somewhere teaching children with special needs, living, absorbing new cultures and forging new friendships. I want to find a rustic hideaway in this noisy, swarming city where i can take refuge. I want to sit by an ocean and feel the rumbling waves. I want to dig my toes deep into the sand and feel its granules slough away at my skin, wearing away my cynicism. I want to bask in the purity of nature, surround myself with trees and flowers and angels. I want to do these things by myself.
I love companionship, yet i constantly desire to be alone. The farther entrenched i become in my aching, the more i long to recluse.