sequel
It's been almost a week. I'm still trying to adjust to J's presence and the fact that we are no longer separated by miles and miles of ocean.
Nothing much has changed in the past 4 years. I am still the seething gray storm clouds, tempestuous waves crashing into foaming white water. His role is that of clear blue skies and water lapping rhythmically against the side of the boat. Most of the time he's trying to catch hold of me, holding his breath while i walk the plank with precarious balance, inordinately drawn to the depths below.
Nothing much has changed in the past 4 years. I am still the seething gray storm clouds, tempestuous waves crashing into foaming white water. His role is that of clear blue skies and water lapping rhythmically against the side of the boat. Most of the time he's trying to catch hold of me, holding his breath while i walk the plank with precarious balance, inordinately drawn to the depths below.