heart
Lately i feel like i'm losing my patience more easily than i should. With people, with situations, and most unfortunately, with God. I can feel the cynicism invading my heart like a poison. I can sense the demons lurking on the periphery of my vision. I would catch sight of them, fleetingly, out of the corner of my eye, and know they were waiting to pounce in a moment of vulnerability.
The struggle within, the insecurity, the lack of true understanding that i'm so deeply loved by God. I admit, sometimes i really have no clue. And with each passing day the hardening of my heart sets in, like cement freshly spread out in a repaired sidewalk, getting harder with every hour that passes.
Lord, in your mercy and grace, don't give up on me.
The struggle within, the insecurity, the lack of true understanding that i'm so deeply loved by God. I admit, sometimes i really have no clue. And with each passing day the hardening of my heart sets in, like cement freshly spread out in a repaired sidewalk, getting harder with every hour that passes.
Lord, in your mercy and grace, don't give up on me.