rose tinted
Everything is relative.
I look at things i dislike and feel disheartened. I list flaws and drawbacks. I rip the fabric to shreds. And when i stop and look around - surprise - i see a series of alternatives that appear attractive on first inspection. A closer look shows how deeply inferior the alternatives truly are. I'd not settle for second best. Maybe i can't improve on what i've got now, but i can improve on the way i tend to look at it.
On a side note, i received two pink Coca-Cola glasses from Cecilia and Amy that are just the perfect size for drinking orange juice with. It doesn't take much to brighten my day.
I look at things i dislike and feel disheartened. I list flaws and drawbacks. I rip the fabric to shreds. And when i stop and look around - surprise - i see a series of alternatives that appear attractive on first inspection. A closer look shows how deeply inferior the alternatives truly are. I'd not settle for second best. Maybe i can't improve on what i've got now, but i can improve on the way i tend to look at it.
On a side note, i received two pink Coca-Cola glasses from Cecilia and Amy that are just the perfect size for drinking orange juice with. It doesn't take much to brighten my day.