marching on
I'm trying not to pack too many activities during this week, the purpose of the March holidays is to be well rested and refreshed afterall. On my definitely-to-do-list will be spendtimes with my sisters and friends, tuition, jogging, golfing, using up my spa voucher for a nice Swedish massage and the book of Nehemiah.
I caught a little of the Mosaic Festival at Esplanade today and the highlight was local indie singer, Jon Chan. He kinda reminds me of a Santa's elf but he can really hold your attention when he starts strumming his guitar and singing his simple and heartfelt songs earnestly. Sweet.
Countdown to Rachael Yamagata's concert: 30 days!
I caught a little of the Mosaic Festival at Esplanade today and the highlight was local indie singer, Jon Chan. He kinda reminds me of a Santa's elf but he can really hold your attention when he starts strumming his guitar and singing his simple and heartfelt songs earnestly. Sweet.
Countdown to Rachael Yamagata's concert: 30 days!