cruise along
When something captures my heart, i lose much desire to see reason. I summon deep determination. I manifest steadfast faith and i lose all interest in argument. Life's too short for sensible restraint in everything. I wonder what or who will once again inflame my passion? I can't forget a particular moment in time, and i won't stop striving to recreate it – or at least, an aspect of it.
Why do people not understand this about me?
That i fear my life being mapped out for me, that i prefer to live in the moment and the last thing i want is to see the future.
70% heart and 20% faith and 10% mind.
Why do people not understand this about me?
That i fear my life being mapped out for me, that i prefer to live in the moment and the last thing i want is to see the future.
70% heart and 20% faith and 10% mind.