a short note before i play dota
It was a beautiful day in Singapore today and i feel slightly disorientated, as though I had slept for days. It's disconcerting. It's like the world has altered subtly while i lay there in my bed this morning. I have no idea when, where, how or why it changed, but things aren't quite the same.
Frantic, frantic, frantic. Maybe that was the problem. I've certainly been conscious of over-committing myself with things that are not on God's agenda, and i've been vaguely aware of the smouldering smell of the candle being burnt at both ends.
Whatever the cause, i'm relaxed today in a way that was unachievable at the weekend. I have a busy week ahead but i don't care. It's a windy, chilly night and i'm content just to let things drift. Meanwhile it's time to satisfy the geeky gamer inside this girl wearing a pink floral nightdress and fluffy slippers...
Frantic, frantic, frantic. Maybe that was the problem. I've certainly been conscious of over-committing myself with things that are not on God's agenda, and i've been vaguely aware of the smouldering smell of the candle being burnt at both ends.
Whatever the cause, i'm relaxed today in a way that was unachievable at the weekend. I have a busy week ahead but i don't care. It's a windy, chilly night and i'm content just to let things drift. Meanwhile it's time to satisfy the geeky gamer inside this girl wearing a pink floral nightdress and fluffy slippers...