saturday morning
I jogged in the nearby park and stood there for a little while this morning, breathing.
Letting the air swirl around me, messing up my hair and lifting my spirits. It was more than a gentle breeze, but less than a whipping wind, and i, She Who Has Too Many Words, can't find the name for it in my mental rolodex. I looked up and can't help but envy the clouds - nebulous, shape-shifting, carefree, perpetually in transition.
Makes me want to run down a sandy beach, flying a big red kite with a long trailing tail whipping at the sky.
Letting the air swirl around me, messing up my hair and lifting my spirits. It was more than a gentle breeze, but less than a whipping wind, and i, She Who Has Too Many Words, can't find the name for it in my mental rolodex. I looked up and can't help but envy the clouds - nebulous, shape-shifting, carefree, perpetually in transition.
Makes me want to run down a sandy beach, flying a big red kite with a long trailing tail whipping at the sky.