in my world
In my world, split ends do not exist. I would never need to tweeze my eyebrows. My nails would always be long and manicured. Polish wouldn't chip. I could eat anything as much as i want and i would still be slim, defined, and have my health.
I would live in a small but cozy apartment, with a balcony of potted flowers, a steam shower, bathtubs with scented candles, and dimmer light switches. I'd have built-in bookshelves with a sliding ladder and a walk-in closet that even has space for a chaise. Every room will smell faintly of lavender, and i can see stars from where i sleep. I'd sleep soundly to the fact that there is no animal exploitation or child abuse.
I would live in a small but cozy apartment, with a balcony of potted flowers, a steam shower, bathtubs with scented candles, and dimmer light switches. I'd have built-in bookshelves with a sliding ladder and a walk-in closet that even has space for a chaise. Every room will smell faintly of lavender, and i can see stars from where i sleep. I'd sleep soundly to the fact that there is no animal exploitation or child abuse.
In my world, i'd always feel content with my place in life; i would trust and follow God's will eagerly all the time. I would intuitively know what to do or say in any situation. I wouldn't have doubts. I would not act out of fear. I'd never be discouraged.
In my world, i would never have to say good-bye to the people or places or things that i loved. They would always be there, where i left them, like artifacts.