<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8494642?origin\x3dhttps://casualpotpourri.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

a potpourri of sense and feminine lunacy

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

(nearly) lost in seattle

I know i shouldn't pine for the past so often because i may be forgetting the downside of it.

I may be glamorizing the good and overlooking the not-so-great. I wonder if that's why i feel apprehensive to truly enjoy myself? I feel like my future's an ocean of doubt punctuated by the occasional, yet unappealing difficult waves.

Time to tighten my grip on the Lord's anchor as i sail these all-too familar seas.

Yesterday:

With 3 black and white maps of downtown Seattle we printed out from Google Maps, we set off at 8am determined to explore a new city we've never been to. Someone was determined to set foot in Safeco Field, the baseball park of Seattle Mariners. I was determined to shop.

After 30 min of driving around, we finally found our bearings and our Safeco Field. I picked up a teddy bear (whose name is Tobey) and a baseball cap for my Dad at the gift shop. We bought tickets for a private Safeco Field tour that cost US$8 each. It was worth it.

Perfect view from the commentator's stand.

Visited a farmer's market, popular tourist spot in Seattle.

There was alot of people taking photos of this fish stall. So i snapped one of it too! :)

Labels: