feline
"Meow."
I sat upright and looked out of the window. It's not the first time i've gotten a furry midnight visitor. I opened the door and let it in. While it pranced about in the living room, i made a little supper of bread crumbs, ikan bilis and water. The truth be told, i've always loved cats more than dogs (but not more than lambs).
"Purr purrrrr."
Here it is with Sonno who didn't exactly appreciate being woken up at 12am to see a four-legged creature in my room.
I sat upright and looked out of the window. It's not the first time i've gotten a furry midnight visitor. I opened the door and let it in. While it pranced about in the living room, i made a little supper of bread crumbs, ikan bilis and water. The truth be told, i've always loved cats more than dogs (but not more than lambs).
"Purr purrrrr."
Here it is with Sonno who didn't exactly appreciate being woken up at 12am to see a four-legged creature in my room.
"It's just a cat lor, still must take photo," she had grumbled.
Labels: white noise