<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8494642?origin\x3dhttps://casualpotpourri.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

a potpourri of sense and feminine lunacy

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

fussy

I came home at 8pm, took my shower and applied conditioner to my hair. I placed a towel on my pillow, laid in bed and slept. For 2 hours. I didn't remember any dreams when i woke up. I went to the bathroom, tipped my hair over in the sink and washed it slowly and gently with cold water. That goes down as one of life's little pleasures that we all take granted of. Washing the conditioner off your hair. Feeling the softness of the strands, watching the water drip and gather in the frothy sea around the plughole until the bubbles disappear and the water is clear. If i'm in one of those fussy moods where everything must be precise and perfect, i'll take a sip from it - its my little litmus test to whether my hair is completely clean.

A product of
Mum's love greeted me from the dining table.

That's my all-time favourite dinner plate, in fact i'd go as far to say that food doesn't taste as good if it's not in my white flower-spotted plate. I had it since i was a child, i expect it to be part of my dowry. I don't use a fork and i MUST have a napkin by my side. My closet habit at home is to read and eat at the same time - tonight i chose Dilbert comics. Life is so good as a little daughter that i almost want to tick 'wife' off my list of career options in the future.

Labels: