you learn something new everyday
"Mari i want to know what you think..because you are opinionated. And so am i. We are both opinionated."
"Do you know what opinionated means?"
"It's to have your own opinions what.. Well, that's why i want to know yours because i know you have many opinions."
"I think opinionated has a negative sound to it."
"No it doesn't. Do you want me to look up the dictionary for it right now?"
"I'm already looking for it. Go to dictionary dot com now.."
{pause}
"Okay i'm there."
"So what does it say?"
"Hmm. Holding stubbornly and often unreasonably to one's own opinions."
"So you think i'm opinionated?"
"NO! I meant it in the good way. You know how it's like you think ice-cream is so nice but actually its putting fat in your body and then its blocking your arteries but you didn't know that it's bad so you keep eating ice-cream."
"I don't see how ice-cream has anything to do with being opinionated."
"Well it does."
"Okay."
"Do you know what opinionated means?"
"It's to have your own opinions what.. Well, that's why i want to know yours because i know you have many opinions."
"I think opinionated has a negative sound to it."
"No it doesn't. Do you want me to look up the dictionary for it right now?"
"I'm already looking for it. Go to dictionary dot com now.."
{pause}
"Okay i'm there."
"So what does it say?"
"Hmm. Holding stubbornly and often unreasonably to one's own opinions."
"So you think i'm opinionated?"
"NO! I meant it in the good way. You know how it's like you think ice-cream is so nice but actually its putting fat in your body and then its blocking your arteries but you didn't know that it's bad so you keep eating ice-cream."
"I don't see how ice-cream has anything to do with being opinionated."
"Well it does."
"Okay."
Labels: white noise