orange juice
You reap what you sow, don't you. You get what you give. But i think the reverse is truer - you give what you get.I like what Jennifer Weiner says in In Her Shoes. What do you get what you squeeze an orange? Orange juice, smarty pants. You don't get grapefruit juice, you don't get apple juice, you don't get milk. You get orange juice. Everytime. That's how people are like. They can only give you what they have inside. If someone is causing you hurt, giving you so much trouble, it's because he's nothing but trouble on the inside. He's just delivering what is in his heart into the universe.
Hurt people hurt others. That's something i always believe in. Something i've seen myself do as well. I'm no different from anyone else, just as much a sinner as the girl-next-door. And that's where i'm reminded that i need to run to someone who's perfect, someone like...God who provides me with love when my own heart runs dry so i can continue to give.
I have so much to write; but words, like the rain, aren't going to come easy tonight.

Hurt people hurt others. That's something i always believe in. Something i've seen myself do as well. I'm no different from anyone else, just as much a sinner as the girl-next-door. And that's where i'm reminded that i need to run to someone who's perfect, someone like...God who provides me with love when my own heart runs dry so i can continue to give.
I have so much to write; but words, like the rain, aren't going to come easy tonight.
~~~

I'll never get tired of looking at sunflowers. Thanks Peter for this extra lovely one :)
Labels: introspection