things i can be doing instead of blogging
2. Arrange marriages for my soft toys.
Shall we apply for a flat together, Dear?
3. Finish Edward Bono's The 5 Day Course in Thinking. It has been more than 2 weeks. Oh the irony.
4. I can be busy self-deprecating in front of the mirror, mope at my dry hair, flat chest and new pimple on my right cheek.
5. Or i can be counting my blessings for my fat cheeks.
6. I can play Kingdom of Loathing which has me hopelessly - i say HOPELESSLY - addicted to it for weeks. I am a Turtle Tamer by the way.
7. Doing something like this for the first time so i can laugh at it. Uncluttered and free of stress? Pui.
| Your Brain's Pattern |
8. Marvel at the wonders of PhotoShop. [via Worth 1000]
9. I can fly around Smoke City in a helicopter and start missions.
10. Create my own Picasso potrait.
11. I can watch the 4 movies i Video Ezy-ed...again.
- Closer: I can't believe this got nominated for an academy award. I want to flying kick the person who recommended it to me.
- Ocean's Twelve: I need to tick this off my Movies That Brad Pitt Acted In list.
- Amelie: Thanks to Angela. This french movie is a gem.
- White Chicks: If you need a good laugh, please watch this. I watched it all weekend.
12. Be a robot trying to find my way out from a maze! [Click]
13. Learn to use the tweezers, or invent something to RETARD EYEBROW GROWTH!
14. Look for songs on Singing Fish, a nifty little audio/video search engine. Found a full-length mp3 of my favourite song by Sade, click [here] to listen to it as well. Lovely.
"There must have been an angel by my side
Something heavenly led me to you
Look at the sky
It's the color of love
There must have been an angel by my side
Something heavenly came down from above
He led me to you"
15. Listen to a fascinating conversation between my parents and my Aunt about medical insurance, HDB loans, condo prices and...breastfeeding. (SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!)
Labels: white noise


